Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi
Internal Medicine, Diabetes, Thyroid, Obesity, Antiaging and Geriatric Consultant
Antiaging hormones expert and Life style coach.
(Special Interest in Obesity Management, Medical Antiaging, Reversing Aging, Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Menopause, Andropause, Somatopause, Sexual Dysfunction and Aging related conditions.)
Co-Founder : Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)
Co-Founder : World Antiaging Network (WAAN)
Co-Founder and President : Being Doctors
"Pioneer of Medical Antiaging and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BIHRT) in India"
10 years of experience in the field of Antiaging, Bariatric Medicine and Endocrinology (Since Jan 2008).
Treated more than 10,000 patients for Obesity, Hormonal imbalances, Life style diseases, Degenerative diseases, Chronic Non-Communicable diseases and other Aging related issues.
Area Of Expertize
Management of various Endocrinologic conditions such as Obesity, Diabetes, Thyroid dysfunction, PCOD, Menopause, Andropause, Sexual Dysfunction (in men and women), Metabolic and Immunologic conditions and other hormonal imbalances, Degenerative Diseases, Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases and AGING.
- M.D.(Medicine) : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India.
- M.B.B.S. : B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Schooling : Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India.
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Mathura Cantt, Mathura, India.
Professional Trainings, and Residency programs
- M.D.(Medicine) : 3 years Postgraduate Degree Course : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India. Year : 2003-2006
- Resident under Post-graduation Degree Course : Department of Anaesthesiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India. Year : 2003
- Resident under post-graduation Course : Department of Paediatrics, Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Medical College, Kanpur, India. Year : 2002
Membership and Honorary / Professional Societies
- USCI University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia : Ex-lecturer Antiaging Medicine.
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member, Association Of Medical Consultants, Mumbai, India.
- Co-Founder : "Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Co-Founder : "World AntiAging Network (WAAN)".
- Co-Founder and President : Being Doctors.
- MMC Speaker code : MMC/MAS/02209/2013
- AMAAYA™ International Clinic And Research Center For Reverse Aging & Wellness, Mumbai.
- Diabetes Thyroid & Hormone Clinics™, Mumbai.
- Sopan Hospital, Nashik.
- Awarded as the "Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade" by "The Pharmaleaders" on 27th December 2013 at Mumbai.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Antiaging Specialist" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th July 2014 at Mumbai.
- Awarded the "Achievement Award-2014" by Newspaper Association of India (NAI) on 31st October 2014 at New Delhi. Indian Medical Association.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Obesity Consultant and Best Antiaging Clinic" in Pharma Leaders Award on 26th Dec 2014 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded by Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA) for the "Indian Healthcare Excellence Award" in New Delhi on 25th July 2015.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Physician Endocrinologist 2015" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th Sept. 2015 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded as "Most Promising Expert in Regenerative Medicine 2015" in Pharma Leaders Award on 30th December 2015 at Mumbai, India.
Publications; Training Programs Conducted and Oral Presentations
- Authored a chapter on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" in "The Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology".
- Assisted Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in compiling data for his book on Antiaging.
- More than 100 articles (including news releases) published in popular Indian Dailies (like TOI, HT, DNA etc) and magazines (including Health, B-positive, Femina, Society etc).
- Newsletters for "Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Conducted "CME programs and Training Courses (260 hours duration) in Antiaging Medicine" along with Indian Medical Association, Mumbai (w) and trained more than 50 doctors in the field of Antiaging Medicine in the year 2015-16. This was first of its kind program in India.
- Regularly involved in designing and conducting Teaching and Training programmes in Antiaging Medicine under "Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)". More than 1000 Doctors have attended these programs.
- The glimpses of the lectures are available for the Doctors and general population on You Tube: "The Antiaging Hormones Expert".
- Delivered more than 200 lectures/presentations in various National/International Antiaging Conferences and Medical Colleges and CMEs since 2008-09.
- Founded the conference program under the name "INDOMEDICON". This is first of its kind Antiaging Conference program in India. Successfully conducted 6 Annual Antiaging Conferences (INDOMEDICON) since 2009.
Few recommendations by Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi to remember before going for stem cells based therapies
- Stem cells based therapies have the potential to be a great futuristic medicine.
- The effects of Stem Cells based therapies are yet to be proven.
- Go autologous first.
- Don't pay very hefty amounts for the same.
- Don't expect miracles but stay optimistic.
- Evaluate yourself thoroughly before going ahead with it.
- Don't fall prey to tall claims made by the therapy providers.
- Don't leave your ongoing treatment (medicines etc) without consulting your doctor.
- Everything has a potential to give unwanted effects or to get fail. Please stay prepared for the same.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's view on Diet
- 1. No fixed rules about eating behavior.
- 2. Living long (longevity), Living healthy (wellness), Improved quality of life index (Antiaging) and living comfortably with one or more disability and disease are different entities.
- 3. Every condition mentioned in point no.2 needs different dietary framework.
- 4. Affordability and availability are other issues in practical life.
- 5. Religious and cultural factors affect human eating behavior very much.