If you are man and dealing with the midlife crisis, then look for the following symptoms in you. If you have some of the following symptoms then you might be heading towards male menopause and you should evaluate yourself for Testosterone and other androgens deficiency.
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Abdominal Obesity
- Loss of Muscle mass
- Inability to build muscle mass
- Loss of libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased strength and volume of ejaculate
- Foggy thinking
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood and Memory issues
- Loss of interest in socialization
- Insulin Resistance
- Recurrent UTI
- Low self esteem
- Loss of Confidence
- Interpersonal relationship issues
- Bone loss/Osteoporosis
- Excessive Fatigue
- Decreased body hairs
- Loss of scalp hairs
- Dry eyes
- Dry Skin
Evaluate Your Hormones Questionnaire
Few recommendations by Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi to remember before going for stem cells based therapies
- Stem cells based therapies have the potential to be a great futuristic medicine.
- The effects of Stem Cells based therapies are yet to be proven.
- Go autologous first.
- Don't pay very hefty amounts for the same.
- Don't expect miracles but stay optimistic.
- Evaluate yourself thoroughly before going ahead with it.
- Don't fall prey to tall claims made by the therapy providers.
- Don't leave your ongoing treatment (medicines etc) without consulting your doctor.
- Everything has a potential to give unwanted effects or to get fail. Please stay prepared for the same.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's view on Diet
- 1. No fixed rules about eating behavior.
- 2. Living long (longevity), Living healthy (wellness), Improved quality of life index (Antiaging) and living comfortably with one or more disability and disease are different entities.
- 3. Every condition mentioned in point no.2 needs different dietary framework.
- 4. Affordability and availability are other issues in practical life.
- 5. Religious and cultural factors affect human eating behavior very much.
Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi strongly believes that disturbance of one hormone in the body brings simultaneous disturbances of other Endocrine (hormones) and metabolic components and hence advises you not to take the hormone replacement/corrective therapy as over the counter medication. The physiological roles of the hormones should not be considered as the pharmacological measures till there is enough clinical/laboratory evidence of hormones deficiency/Excess.
Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi insists that you should visit your physician if you find any of the symptoms of Hormonal imbalances in you and get yourself evaluated in depth.
If you want to schedule a consultation from Dr.Deepak Chaturvedi, then Click here